VPN (Off-Campus Access)
What is it?
UP Manila VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a way to securely access a remote network. UPM VPN allows eligible individuals to access the University Library e-resources from a non-UPM internet source as if they were directly connected to the campus network.
VPN is required:
To access e-subscription of the University Library from remote location or outside of UP Manila's network;
If you need remote access to UPM systems or on-campus workstations.
Who can use it?
Faculty, REPS, Staff & Employees of UP Manila
VPN Application Procedure* :
- Fill out the VPN Online Application Form.
- You need to login with your eUP email account to fill out the form.
- Please provide your mobile phone number in the application form where your VPN access credentials will be sent.
- After submitting, wait for the confirmation of VPN registration, which will include instruction and tools for VPN installation to be sent through email (next working day).
* For students, please see separate VPN application instruction: http://library.upm.edu.ph/index.php/vpn-access-students
Supported Operating System of Devices:
Windows XP/7/8, Mac OS, iOS, and Android
*NOTE: Previous VPN service users will have to reapply. The old VPN service will be discontinued and your previous VPN account will be deleted by September 15, 2013.