GUIDE ON HOW TO BORROW AND RENEW A BOOK:
- Fill-out the online form to proceed with your request.
- You will receive an email about the availability of the book for pick up/receipt of the renewed book/s.
- Pick up the book/s at the designated area of the unit library.
REMINDERS ON BORROWING AND RENEWING A BOOK:
- Use this form to borrow/renew a book from the University of the Philippines Manila Libraries.
- We strongly suggest that you consult the Online Public Access Catalog (http://ilib.upm.edu.ph) to search for book/s to be loaned out. Take note of the following: call number, author, title, and location of the book/s to determine the exact location of the book/s in the library to be visited.
- ONLY Bonafide users are allowed to borrow using the library online form.
- A maximum of 10 books for home use can be loaned out for one (1) week.
- Only books from Reserve, Filipiniana and General Circulation Collections can be borrowed.
- When submitting your request, please ensure that the status of the book is "On Shelf" which means that the item is available in the library.
- In case you have requested a book that is currently "On Loan", we will put your name on the queue and the unit library will notify you once the book becomes available.
- The cut-off for receiving requests is until 4:00 p.m. Any requests beyond this period will be processed on the next business day.
- You will be notified via email when the book is ready for pick-up, or when the book you returned has accrued late fines.
- Books must be picked up or dropped off at the designated area of UPM libraries.
- All returned books will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours. Please bear with us as it should take approximately 3 days to be available for borrowing.
- Borrowing/renewal is not allowed if there is a pending book due for return.