What is EDS?
EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) is a cost-effective search tool that connects UP Manila e-resources, including databases, e-books, and e-journals through a single search box. EDS provides users with an easy, yet powerful means of accessing all of UPM Library’s information resources through a single search.
- EDS includes features and technology built on user research to help users get exactly what they’re looking for.
- Journals, magazines, newspapers, books, databases, and more can all be integrated into EDS, offering users access to your entire collection from one search interface.
- EDS automatically offers suggestions and corrections to users’ search terms, decreasing false results and errors.
- Users can copy and paste citations into the search box, and EDS delivers the relevant match to the top of the result list, reducing search time.
- Users can quickly click on databases from the search results list, increasing usage and promoting the resources available at the UPM library.