Pedro Gil St., Ermita, Manila
Tel. No.: 8523-1478
Marybel P. Caasi, MAED
Kristine N. Santos
The History of the library has been tied up with the history of the College of Nursing in the University of the Philippines. It is established in 1948 by the 519th BOR Meeting and Dean Julita Villaruel Sotejo as the first dean.
From 1949 to 1979 the College of Nursing and its library was in UP Diliman campus. It became part of the Health Sciences Center Complex on January 24, 1979, by Virtue of Executive Order no. 519. But only in 1984, the library was transferred back to Padre Faura. On February 1997, the library had its permanent home, the new college of Nursing Bldg., along Pedro Gil Street, Ermita, Manila.
The core collection covers Behavioral Foundations of Health and Illness, Human Development, Anatomy and Physiology, Critical Care Nursing, Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cardiovascular Nursing, Pathophysiology, and Theoretical Foundation in Nursing.